2018 Awards Judging
The World Post & Parcel Awards are highly sought after and reward those who pursue excellence in mail and express.
Entries for the World Post & Parcel Awards are via online submission through the website from Mid November to early March.
During the initial validation period, each entry is checked for conformity against the category criteria and to ensure they were entered into the appropriate category.
The judging panel independently review all validated entries and prepare a shortlist of entries in each Award category. This is based on the definitions of the categories and the criteria for judging.
The judging panel meet a few hours before the Awards ceremony to decide the winners, and the decision is kept a closely guarded secret until the winners are announced.
The Industry Leadership Award is granted based on a nominations-only basis and judged by previous winners of this Award.
Winners are announced at a presentation ceremony and Gala Dinner held in conjunction with the annual World Mail & Express Europe 2018 conference and exhibition. The Awards are presented by sponsoring organisations.
Previous members of the World Post & Parcel Awards judging panel have included:
- Partner | Accenture
- Former Head of HR | Australia Post
- Consultant | Base 60
- Vice President | Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
- Principal | Comstock Consulting
- Former Head of International Unit | CTT Correios de Portugal
- Postal Industry Segment Leader | Deloitte LLP
- Senior Vice President Global Mail Germany | Deutsche Post AG
- Director of International Relations, Asia Pacific & Middle East | DHL Express
- Vice President, International Relations | DHL Express Germany
- COO | Direct Marketing Association of South Africa
- Managing Director | Document Exchange Network GmbH
- Director | E Toime Consulting Ltd
- Commercial Director | E-Biss International
- Marketing Director | Emirates Post
- Director, H Consulting
- EMEA Industry Marketing Manager | Honeywell Scanning & Mobility
- Production Mail Evangelist | HP
- Director, IBM Global Postal Solutions | IBM Global Services
- Global Business Services Leader Distribution Industry | IBM Switzerland
- Industry Marketing Director, Transport & Logistics | Intermec Technologies
- Director of Operations and Technology | International Post Corporation
- President & CEO | International Post Corporation
- Hybrid Mail Strategist | Ipostes
- Managing Director | Lockheed Martin UK
- Former Director | Magya Posta
- Managing Director | Mailing Lists (Asia) Ltd
- Vice President, International Consumer Marketing | National Geographic Society
- Group Executive Director, Corporate Partnerships Worldwide | Neopost SA
- Director | Nilex Consultancy Services
- Postcomm Commissioner | Ofcom
- Chief Scientist, Vice President | Pitney Bowes
- Secretary General | Post Europ
- Strategy Director | Post Office Ltd
- Principal and Editor | Prescott Report
- General Manager Security | Royal Mail Letters
- Vice President of Postal Operations | Saudi Post
- Vice President Global Network & Operations | Spring Global Mail
- Founder | Strategy Dialogues Ltd
- Professor, Management of Network Industries | Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Postal Policy Specialist | The World Bank Group
- Security Manager | TNT Express Services (UK) Ltd
- Director | TransGlobal Consultants
- Director of Economic and Regulatory Affairs | Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- Director General | Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- Directorate of Operations and Technology | Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- Director, Markets Development | Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- Managing Director | Ursa Major Associates
- Former Director Sales and Key Account Management EMEASA | Western Union Financial Services
Join the Celebrations
The culmination of the Awards is the gala dinner, where the winners from the shortlisted entries will be announced. Held during the World Mail & Express 2018 Europe Conference, the Awards are not only at the heart of mail and express excellence, but they also provide an exciting opportunity for the industry to network and have a fantastic night of celebration.
2018 Awards sponsors
The World Post & Parcel Awards bring together some of the biggest names in delivery and represent a fantastic branding opportunity. If you would like more information on sponsorship contact [email protected].
Drinks Reception Sponsor
Subscribe to updates
If you would like to get the latest Awards news, sponsor updates, offers and key deadlines delivered to your inbox, simply click the button below.