Shortlist Announced for the World Post & Parcel Awards 2020
We are delighted to announce the shortlisted applications for the World Post & Parcel Awards 2020.
The overall winners of the Awards will be announced at our virtual winners presentation on the evening of Tuesday 16 June. Held alongside Post&Parcel Live, don’t forget to book your place for free!
The shortlist for the 2020 World Post & Parcel Awards is:
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Australia Post for their 2020-2022 Group Responsibility Plan
- Blue Dart Express Ltd for Blue Homes
- Correos for #CorreosCompensa
Cross Border Growth
- Correios Brazil for its New Electronic Model of Imports
- Escher Group for Riposte Taxes, Duties & Compliance
- Turkish Cargo for its Growth in Cross Border E-Commerce
Customer Service Sponsored by Escher
- Correios Brazil for their International Parcel Import Services
- FarEye for their Track & Trace Shipments in B2B Markets
- Jersey Post for their Website Chatbot Solution
Innovation sponsored by Post&Parcel
- Solystic for CST – its E-Commerce Parcel Sorter
- ZigZag Global for Helping Retailers Manage Returns Globally
On Demand Delivery sponsored by FedEx
- ASSA ABLOY for Access Service
- Tasker for Mobile Postman
Philatelic Campaign of the Year sponsored by MER
- An Post for their Send Love This Christmas Campaign
- Österreichische Post for their Crypto Stamp Project
- Jersey Post for their Moon Landing Series
Postal e-Commerce sponsored by PostEurop
- Deutsche Post AG for its Print Mailing Automation
- Posti for its OmaPosti App
Startup Award sponsored by Pitney Bowes
- Postal and Parcel Stock Exchange for their Marketplace for Mail and Parcels
- The Perfect Shipping LLC for SEND Self-Service Shipping Solution
- Cleveron for their 401 Pickup Tower
- Deutsche Post DHL for their Offline Retargeting Programme
- Metapack for their Delivery Tracker
Industry Leadership sponsored by Honeywell
The winner of this prestigious award will be announced on the night. Last year’s winner was Khalil Daoud, Chairman and CEO of LibanPost.
The culmination of the Awards is the virtual winners presentation, where the winners from the shortlisted entries will be announced. Held alongside Post&Parcel Live, the Awards are not only at the heart of mail and express excellence, but they also provide an exciting opportunity for the industry to network.
Visit the Awards website to find out more and book your place at the winners virtual presentation June 16.
If you would like to get the latest Awards news, sponsor updates, offers and key dates for the 2020 Awards delivered to your inbox, just complete the form below.